Snapshot of the summit:
- Case studies from across industries / functions on scaling RPA implementation and moving towards cognitive RPA
- 6 workshops targeted for both Early-Stage Adopters and Mature-Stage Adopters to deploy and scale up RPA
- Interactive Discussion Groups for different Levels of RPA Maturity to discover what is next for your RPA: Getting Started, Driving RPA Improvements, and Cognitive Automation
- Learning how to apply RPA to across business functions: HR, Compliance & Risk, Finance, Customer Service, IT, Procurement & Supply Chain through the focused interactive discussion
Are you a practitioner in Logistics industry? This is the presentation customised for automation in your industry. Download and learn from case studies of CMA CGM group.
View the Past Presentation - Building a 100% In-house Team vs. Outsourcing: Olam’s Adoption Path and Plan to Grow RPA
100% In-house Team vs. Outsourcing RPA
What is your choice? If you have implemented, are you looking into scaling up RPA capabilities across the enterprise?
Download this past presentation and learn from case studies of Olam International.
View the Past Presentation - How SMEs or Small Operation Teams can Maximize the Benefit of RPA with a Limited Budget and Resources
Learn from the case studies of Crown World Mobility to maximize the benefit of RPA with a limited budget and resources
We spoke with Michael de Vreugd, Regional Director, Asia Digital Transformation, Ageas, on how they are driving forward their automation program.
We asked industry leaders throughout Asia how things sat with regard to RPA within their organisations.
- What implementation stage they are at,
- What most of their investment focused on
- And their main criteria for choosing a solution provider.
We also addressed the biggest challenges to starting and developing an RPA project and main priorities post-implementation.
With more demand comes more innovation, new uses for RPA are being tested now that early-adapter companies have successfully finished their pilot tests, and are now gearing up towards scaling their use of RPA and machine learning within the company.
In this report we explore tips for scaling up your RPA efforts and examine key innovative case studies to use automation for front office work.
This exclusive eBook by SSON includes 5 articles and 4 expert interviews with Andrzej Kinastowski from Lufthansa; Niclas Sjöswärd from Getinge; Ricardo Badillo from Western Union; and Tuomo Sievilä from Nordea Bank. Download the complete eBook here for free:
Robotic Process Automation: Back Office, Customer Services and Adminstration
The objective of this article is to provide a view of robotic software technology grounded in historical context, and framed to support a useful evaluation of upcoming innovations. Find out more by downloading the article here!
Service Delivery Automation (SDA) is a hot topic today, offering significant potential value in terms of inorganic cost reduction and speedy implementation with low risk. As a consequence, many market participants, whether enterprises or business process service providers, are exploring the opportunities. However, the burgeoning SDA market includes technologies that are still relatively unknown to many potential buyers in terms of solution features, deployment models, supporting frameworks, and commercial aspects. Recent Everest Group research brings some clarity to the market, and offers an evaluation of technology and vendors. Download this article on the 6 predictions around Service Delivery Automation.