Conference Day One –Wednesday 19 June 2019
Wednesday, June 19th, 2019
Conference Day Two – Thursday 20 June 2019
Thursday, June 20th, 2019
• Making the case – benefits and pitfalls – of centralised vs. decentralised management
• How would you evolve the roles and responsibilities of your RPA team? What of governance?
• How would you then drive organizational-wide adoption, culture and transformational change?
Post-Conference Workshops – Friday 21 June 2019
Friday, June 21st, 2019
This workshop provides insights on process optimisation and highlights key elements to consider when selecting your RPA vendor to ensure the technology matches your project objectives.
· Assessing your processes based on complexity, applications involved, technology and geographical location of process owners
· Identifying the process and deciding between end-to-end integration or partial integration with RPA
· Defining the vendor selection criteria
· Understanding the key differences of the common RPA solutions providers offerings
· Weighing the pros and cons of outsourcing RPA vs. developing in-house RPA capabilities
· Post RPA implementation: Monitoring and tracking the performance of your processes and vendors