Senior Director - Head of Global Shared Services
Conference Day Two – Thursday 20 June 2019
Thursday, June 20th, 2019
- Harnessing cognitive capabilities of machine learning, NLP, OCR in RPA to enhance business performance
- How and where to start? Best practices on integrating the cognitive capabilities into RPA
- Assessing the pitfalls, challenges and risks of cognitive automation and how best to overcome
1:50 PM Roundtable D:IT
• Making the case – benefits and pitfalls – of centralised vs. decentralised management
• How would you evolve the roles and responsibilities of your RPA team? What of governance?
• How would you then drive organizational-wide adoption, culture and transformational change?
Post-Conference Workshops – Friday 21 June 2019
Friday, June 21st, 2019
You are done with the first round of your RPA projects. Now what? How can you scale RPA operations across your enterprise to deliver business-wide impact?
· Exploring the challenges in moving from prototype to scaled execution
· Understanding how to operate RPA at-scale compared to normal business processes
· Considering the roadmap to scale through Centre of Excellence (CoE) with reference to a number of international case studies
· Developing your CoE to manage and coordinate upcoming RPA projects
· Building internal knowledge and capabilities
· How to manage your digital workforce in scale