View the Full Agenda - 2nd Robotic Process Automation Malaysia Summit 2019
The 2nd Robotic Process Automation Malaysia Summit 2019 is scheduled to take place in Kuala Lumpur on 18-20 September.
RPA Leaders from Malaysian Industrial Development Authority (MIDA), Grab, Maybank, Air Asia Group Berhad, Kimberly Clark Global Business Services, HSBC, Coca-Cola Bottlers Business Services, Schlumberger, RHB Banking Group, Schneider Electric, Digi and more will present on how to:
- Adopting RPA effectively and accelerate digital transformation within organisation
- Optimising RPA ROI and Performance to drive Productivity
- Achieving Operational Excellence through RPA
- Step by step interactive session on developing, scaling up and maintaining RPA
- Accelerating Automation Enterprise-Wide RPA Integration and Deployment
- Setting up the RPA COE, Governance, Risk and Control
- Assessing opportunities for further RPA wins: HR, Finance, Supply Chain and more
- Progressing towards Cognitive Automation for Judgment intensive tasks
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.