POST-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS – FRIDAY | 20 SEPTEMBER 2019
8:00 am - 9:00 am Registration & Coffee & Tea
9:00 am - 12:00 pm Workshop C: An RPA Scale up Guide: Embedding Robotics into Enterprise Operations
After successfully roll out your 1st batch RPA projects, how do you scale up the RPA capabilities across enterprise-wide to deliver business-wide impact?
· Exploring the challenges in moving from prototype to scaled execution
· Understanding how to operate RPA at-scale compared to normal business processes
· Considering the roadmap to scaling and operating an RPA capability through centres-of‑excellence with reference to a number of international case studies
· Developing your operating model for an RPA programme in scale
· Building internal knowledge and capabilities
· How to manage your digital workforce in scale
Ambrish KinariwalaRobotics Process and Cognitive Automation Capability Lead
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Workshop D: RPA and Cognitive Automation for Shared Services
This workshop will explore what it takes to incorporate RPA into the shared services environment and the business benefits it unleashes, in addition to discussing what enterprises can do to build digital operations of the future
· Explore RPA implementation opportunities in shared services such as Finance, HR, Procurement and IT
· Strategic RPA implementation in shared services from selecting the right processes, defining rules and extracting relevant data to vendor selection and piloting
· How can shared services professionals work cross-functionally to maximise the benefits of RPA for the overall business?
· Developing a comprehensive stakeholder management program to gain complete buy-in from employees and management
· How can shared services leverage RPA to truly drive value?
· The road ahead: How to apply Artificial Intelligence (AI) in shared services and the difference with RPA application
Amit DwivediSenior Manager, Business Architect, NGO
RBC Investor & Treasury Services