PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS - TUESDAY | 17 SEPTEMBER 2019
8:00 am - 9:00 am Registration & Coffee & Tea
9:00 am - 12:00 pm Workshop A: Launching RPA Pilot Projects - Proof of Concept (POC) and Result Analysis
Early adopters who look for quick, viable results in cost savings and efficiency often dive straight into RPA with a complete process transformation. Through RPA pilot projects advancement, organisations can learn, foresee potential technical and commercial challenges, fix them, gain the right support from management and staff, and gradually implement RPA across the enterprise to ensure long term success.
This step-by-step interactive workshop weighs up the benefits and risks of pressing forward with robotics, covers a tick list of what you should be assessing and covers other necessary knowledge to ensure the success of your RPA pilot projects.
· Understanding the basics of RPA, its potential approaches and benefits
· Evaluating risks and how to manage them
· Engaging stakeholders in identifying opportunities for RPA implementation
· Planning a successful RPA pilot initiative: Outlining the proof of concept, testing the solution and analysing results
· Re-evaluate operating model and overall technology architecture
Selveen MuniandyHead, Robotics Process Automation CoE
RHB Banking Group
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Workshop B: Mastering Process Redesign & Vendor Selection
This workshop covers insights on transforming your processes and selecting the right vendor that can match your RPA objectives.
· Assessing your processes based on complexity, applications involved, technology and geographical location of process owners
· Identifying the process and deciding between end-to-end integration or partial integration with RPA
· Defining the vendor selection criteria
· Understanding the key differences of the common RPA solutions providers offerings
· Weighing the pros and cons of outsourcing RPA vs. developing in-house RPA capabilities
· Post RPA implementation: Monitoring and tracking the performance of your processes and vendors
Zarine .Business Improvement Lead