The 2nd Robotic Process Automation Malaysia Summit 2019 is scheduled to take place in Kuala Lumpur on 18-20 September.
RPA Leaders from Malaysian Industrial Development Authority (MIDA), Grab, Maybank, Air Asia Group Berhad, Kimberly Clark Global Business Services, HSBC, Coca-Cola Bottlers Business Services, Schlumberger, RHB Banking Group, Schneider Electric, Digi and more will present on how to:
- Adopting RPA effectively and accelerate digital transformation within organisation
- Optimising RPA ROI and Performance to drive Productivity
- Achieving Operational Excellence through RPA
- Step by step interactive session on developing, scaling up and maintaining RPA
- Accelerating Automation Enterprise-Wide RPA Integration and Deployment
- Setting up the RPA COE, Governance, Risk and Control
- Assessing opportunities for further RPA wins: HR, Finance, Supply Chain and more
- Progressing towards Cognitive Automation for Judgment intensive tasks
We offer a comprehensive range of platforms, media, networking
opportunities and marketing channels to deliver your objectives. In
consultation with our expert team, you can mix a variety of activities
that meet your specific business development needs. Download our
prospectus to find out more, or simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you.
Download the attendee list to see who attended the inaugural RPA Malaysia Summit 2018!
Read the Past Presentation - Digitalisation and Automating Back-end Processes to Free up Resources for Higher Order Work
Past presentation from Mohd Nizam Abdul Rahim, Head – IT Services, Sime Darby Global Services Centre.
Read the Past Presentation - Optimising Talent with Robotic Process Automation to Accelerate Business Agendas
Past presentation from Chrystel Viljoen, Team Leader, Shared Transaction Centre (STC), The University of Auckland.
Past presentation from Rajan Kumar Upadhyay, Machine Learning Technical Expert, DHL.
Following the government's initiative, this is the best platform for Malaysia’s RPA project leaders to network, engage and exchange best practices on:
- How to adopt RPA effectively and measure RPA risk and ROI to gain business productivity
- Step by step for successful RPA integration with existing legacy system
- Accelerating automation enterprise-wide RPA integration and deployment
- Setting up the RPA COE, governance, risk and control to deploy and manage the bot
- Progressing towards cognitive automation for judgment intensive tasks
In this article, we explore 5 tips to scale up your RPA and successful cases of RPA pioneers in Asia.
- Choose fertile ground for scalable RPA
- Test, test and test again
- Welcome feedback at every stage, from every direction
- Keep it cohesive
- Develop and maintain an RPA COE (Centre of Excellence)
RPA is a crucial tool in this digital journey. Here we explore how best to identify the right use cases for RPA including implementing a Lean philosophy. How to improve digital capabilities and also how to ensure RPA is benefiting all departments and increasing productivity and cost.
In this article we explore how to manage, plan and create; how to manage expectations, how to plan for long-term growth and how and why you should build a COE. With inclusion of top tips from industry leaders, this promises to be a great starting point for building your long-term RPA strategy.
Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence have become hot topics over the past few years led by the pursuit for speed, efficiency and seamless experiences in this digital age. RPA may not be rocket science but it can be confusing with all the different terminology. To help you navigate your way through it we have prepared this easy to digest guidebook.
Forget the proof of concept for a minute. What RPA implementation needs is a lot of preparation work. The more foundation work you do, the better the long term results. Focus on people and processes, as well as the technology. How are they all going to adopt to automation? Off the back of the 3rd RPA and Intelligent Automation event, we bring you exclusive insight from leaders in the industry on what you can do to create a winning formula to bring RPA into your organisation.
We asked industry leaders in Malaysia where they currently are with their RPA strategies, what their main criteria is for choosing a solution provider and the most important RPA solutions.
We also addressed the challenges to implementation and what vendors they are currently working with. Automation implementation is a skill everyone is learning on the job and we can only advance if we learn from each other. We hope you enjoy this report.
Rohit Nambiar was appointed as the Chief Executive Officer
of AXA AFFIN Life Insurance Berhad in December 2017.
Prior to this, he was Chief Transformation and Operations Officer in charge of Transformation, Operations, IT and Big Data. In both roles Nambiar has been closely involved with the organisation’s RPA programme and is a big supporter of the technology. In this exclusive interview he shares the highs and the lows of his RPA work; the impressive ROI and the lessons learnt.
- Read his interview and find outt:
- Why RPA is the technology that pays for itself
- How his relationship with RPA has changed with his shift in roles
- How his team built a successful RPA implementation programme on the back of a project failure
- Why their eMedic project was able to be launched in a very short period
- What’s next for RPA in Malaysia