Senior Manager, Business Architect, NGO
RBC Investor & Treasury Services
CONFERENCE DAY ONE: WEDNESDAY | 18 SEPTEMBER 2019
Wednesday, September 18th, 2019
11:30 AM PANEL: Overcoming Common Challenges and Pitfalls In RPA Initiatives and Cognitive Automation
- Shortlisting processes that can benefit from RPA and cognitive automation
- Strengthening digital capabilities to harness the full potential of RPA
- How to create automation that works seamlessly across departments including finance, operations, HR, supply chain and more?
POST-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS – FRIDAY | 20 SEPTEMBER 2019
Friday, September 20th, 2019
This workshop will explore what it takes to incorporate RPA into the shared services environment and the business benefits it unleashes, in addition to discussing what enterprises can do to build digital operations of the future
· Explore RPA implementation opportunities in shared services such as Finance, HR, Procurement and IT
· Strategic RPA implementation in shared services from selecting the right processes, defining rules and extracting relevant data to vendor selection and piloting
· How can shared services professionals work cross-functionally to maximise the benefits of RPA for the overall business?
· Developing a comprehensive stakeholder management program to gain complete buy-in from employees and management
· How can shared services leverage RPA to truly drive value?
· The road ahead: How to apply Artificial Intelligence (AI) in shared services and the difference with RPA application