CONFERENCE DAY ONE: WEDNESDAY | 18 SEPTEMBER 2019
Wednesday, September 18th, 2019
CONFERENCE DAY TWO – THURSDAY | 19 SEPTEMBER 2019
Thursday, September 19th, 2019
· How to effectively expand and implement RPA across the organisation as a core part of operations
· Adopting a gradual, step- by- step continuous improvement framework
· Accelerating business result by integrating cognitive capabilities into RPA E WIDE RPA INTEGRATION & DEPLOYMENT ENTERPRISE WIDE RPA INTEGRATION & DEPLOYMENT
POST-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS – FRIDAY | 20 SEPTEMBER 2019
Friday, September 20th, 2019
This workshop will explore what it takes to incorporate RPA into the shared services environment and the business benefits it unleashes, in addition to discussing what enterprises can do to build digital operations of the future
· Explore RPA implementation opportunities in shared services such as Finance, HR, Procurement and IT
· Strategic RPA implementation in shared services from selecting the right processes, defining rules and extracting relevant data to vendor selection and piloting
· How can shared services professionals work cross-functionally to maximise the benefits of RPA for the overall business?
· Developing a comprehensive stakeholder management program to gain complete buy-in from employees and management
· How can shared services leverage RPA to truly drive value?
· The road ahead: How to apply Artificial Intelligence (AI) in shared services and the difference with RPA application