WORKSHOP DAY - RPA BASICS WORKSHOP
9:30 am - 10:00 am REGISTRATION AND WELCOME COFFEE
10:00 am - 12:00 pm HOW TO GET STARTED WITH RPA
This introduction will give you an overview of how to begin your RPA journey, giving you the chance to ask your
most pressing questions throughout the workshop.
You will walk away with the answers to the key questions of RPA set-up, including:
• How do you start?
• What requirements do we need to set it up? What is the minimum effort?
• What are the costs associated with RPA?
• Which vendors to approach
• What do you need?
• How can you start quickly? Should you get help from a service provider?
Stine Høiberg RasmussenIndependent Consultant
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm LUNCH BREAK AND NETWORKING
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm HOW TO DOUBLE YOUR RPA OUTPUT EVERY YEAR: HOW DO YOU GO FROM A FEW TO MANY RPA ROBOTS, WITHOUT SCALING THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE NEEDED IN THE RPA TEAM PROPORTIONALLY?
The following key points for scaling will be discussed and reflected upon in the workshop, and WM Robotics will
share their best practices and insight from our 4 year RPA journey:
• Grow pipeline
• Daily operations of many robots
• Build maintainable robots
• Focus on the basics
Eva LiljegrenChief Consultant - Process Development
3:00 pm - 3:30 pm AFTERNOON BREAK AND NETWORKING
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm ADDRESSING THE BUSINESS PROCESS RELATED CHALLENGES OF HOW TO ENABLE AUTOMATION
• Business process discovery – scoping and process step identification, application identification, inputs, outputs
and blueprint creation
• Business Process Analysis – how to ensure a detailed data driven AS-IS business process and analyse the process
to identify business process challenges and automation candidates
• Business Process Redesign – why and how to go from AS-IS business process to the improved TO-BE business
process to prevent automating an inefficient process and in order to select appropriate RPA candidates
• RPA Implementation – design and document RPA specifications based on previous steps.
• Business process monitoring – how to continually monitor, analyse and understand the process to ensure
efficiency and enable continuous automation improvements
Elena GuaitaCustomer Engagement and Sales Enablement
Alexandru TimarProcess Mining Expert
Carsten ChristiansenSenior Business Development Manager
David PedersenSolution Architect