CONFERENCE DAY ONE
8:00 am - 9:45 am REGISTRATION AND WELCOME COFFEE
9:00 am - 9:15 am WELCOME SPEECH AND CHAIR’S OPENING REMARKS
9:15 am - 9:45 am HOW DOES ERICSSON SCALE INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION AND TRANSFORM BUSINESS OPERATIONS?
• Shifting gears from task automation to e2e flow automation using RPA, BPMS to Cognitive and ML
and unlock full potential
• Democratisation of Automation and AI
• Realising business benefits
9:45 am - 10:15 am PROGRESSING AI TO FULLY INTEGRATED AUTOMATION; FROM STRATEGY TO REAL WORLD PRACTICE, IMPLEMENTING AI WITH RPA TO THRIVE
Many large enterprises see their existing business models as constrained. It is easy to feel burdened by legacy systems, outdated customer commitments and huge volumes of fragmented data. But how can we instead view these very same things as assets – rather than a burden – in order to market new products, services and ways of working?
The answer is to unleash the digital entrepreneurs. In this session, learn how RPA can be used strategically to help progress AI beyond a sterile “brain in a jar” and become a fully integrated part of the enterprise.
Peter Walker, CTO EMEA, Blue Prism
10:15 am - 10:45 am ACCELERATING AUTOMATION IN DANSKE BANK – A PAVED ROAD WITH SOME POTHOLES
Continuously new and raising customer expectation and business needs are demanding a rethinking of the way
we work, how we organise ourselves and collaborate across the bank. Our core ambition is to deliver better and
more on the business value and customer expectations. We will take you through examples and learnings from our
agile journeys in Robotics and BPM and how we integrate new tools and technologies into our existing setup.
10:45 am - 11:15 am PEOPLE BINGO
Make new contacts and gain new insights, all in 15 minutes! Share one top tip and one key challenge with
your peers from other companies in the Nordics. Delegates will be allocated a random ‘people bingo’ group on
registration, and will join their group for this fun networking exercise to ensure they meet new faces.
11:15 am - 12:00 pm MORNING BREAK, NETWORKING AND DEMO DRIVE
RPA IMPLEMENTATION AND YOUR FIRST STEPS IN TO UNSTRUCTURED DATA12:00 pm - 12:30 pm Skanska Sweden HR has a digital colleague HRobin!
In August 2018, the robot HRobin joined the Skanska
Sweden HR team, and quickly became an esteemed
and indispensable colleague. HRobin has already
taken over fifteen time-consuming routine HR and
payroll processes and more will be added.
HRobin is currently investigating the possibilities to
automate the on boarding process.
IA AND COGNITIVE COMPUTING MASTERCLASSES12:00 pm - 12:30 pm Recent Advancement in AI and its Implications on Pharmaceutical Productivity
• Current status of machine learning algorithms and
• Understanding the process of drug development
• How AI and cognitive RPA have potential to
improve the ROI of pharmaceutical industries
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm ROUNTABLES
1. Ensure operational
quality with your IT
5. Scaling up RPA:
of the decentralised
and Centre of
2. RPA pipeline:
efficient methods for
to improve your
3. Using artificial
7. Instil a
that cannot be
4. Applying Natural
(NLP) technologies to
improve your business
8. Making steps into
AI in highly regulated
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm NETWORKING LUNCH
RPA IMPLEMENTATION AND YOUR FIRST STEPS IN TO UNSTRUCTURED DATA2:30 pm - 3:00 pm The evolution of the Shared Service Center: RPA as an insourced service
• Current setup: Resources and Organisation
• How we got there: Background and why Global
Business Services and not IT?
• Strategical and practical decisions in setting
up the model: Demand management and
Development vs maintenance
RPA IMPLEMENTATION AND YOUR FIRST STEPS IN TO UNSTRUCTURED DATA3:00 pm - 3:30 pm Creating digital culture through exploration
-Enabling digital exploration -Changing culture with holistic approach -Example cases
RPA IMPLEMENTATION AND YOUR FIRST STEPS IN TO UNSTRUCTURED DATA3:30 pm - 4:00 pm Scaling up for RPA – Who’s Developing Your Bots?
• Has your organisation chosen for internal or
external RPA development?
• Have you wondered about the benefits and
potential disadvantages of either or both of these
• And how should each of these models be
Join this session to hear insights as to the above
from an RPA program manager who has set up both
models in 2 different organisations.
IA AND COGNITIVE COMPUTING MASTERCLASSES2:30 pm - 3:00 pm Moving from Chatbots to Service Bots – what to take into consideration
• When do you need bots to serve your customers
• Choosing the right technology and partners
depending on your business
• Serving instead of chatting – Integrating with API`s
• Measuring the success with the right KPI`s
IA AND COGNITIVE COMPUTING MASTERCLASSES3:00 pm - 3:30 pm Automation use cases for support services
• AI-based purchase invoice automation
• Conversational AI chatbot for employee assistance
• Blocking invoice and payment leakages
• Automating manual tasks in HR and Finance
IA AND COGNITIVE COMPUTING MASTERCLASSES3:30 pm - 4:00 pm Machine learning + existing process data = immediate value
• There is an abundance of high-quality process
data which is not used to its full potential today
• Machine learning, together with human feedback
and decision-making, can dramatically decrease
unplanned downtime and improve process efficiency
• Case examples from companies doing this today
4:00 pm - 4:30 pm AFTERNOON BREAK AND NETWORKING
5:00 pm - 5:30 pm SESSION RESERVED FOR CLOUDSTORM
5:00 pm - 5:30 pm ROBOTICS AT NORDEA: EXPERIENCES OF SUCCESSFULLY BRINGING RPA TO (REALLY) LARGE SCALE
• The ‘RPA-only journey’ so far: upsides, pitfalls, and other surprises
• Intended next steps: stumbling along the road of “Intelligent Automation”
• Reflections: what IF we could start all over