CONFERENCE DAY TWO
8:15 am - 9:00 am REGISTRATION AND WELCOME COFFEE
9:00 am - 9:15 am CHAIR’S OPENING REMARKS
9:15 am - 9:45 am ETHICAL AI: WHY, WHAT AND HOW?
• AI risks and why AI leaders must address ethics
• Task list for enterprise AI governance
• Standards and certifications for ensuring ethical AI
• Practical examples and lessons learned
9:45 am - 10:15 am RPA AND AI WILL BE THE FABRIC OF FUTURE DIGITAL OPERATIONS
In this presentation, Boris Krumrey will speak about how different technologies like Cloud, AI, BPM, Low-Code
development and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) will all converge towards one Automation Platform. He will
explain how the UiPath vision of A Robot For Every Person will change the way we work, with software robots
becoming the productivity tool of the future. Boris will show how Business Process Automation at scale in future
looks like and will be easily applied to business users in reality.
10:15 am - 10:45 am INDUSTRY LEADERS PANEL DISCUSSION THE CHALLENGES OF INNOVATING IN HEAVILY REGULATED INDUSTRIES
Thought-leaders from the most regulated industries discuss the challenges posed when automating and
innovating in such spaces - offering best practice advice.
10:45 am - 11:15 am NAVIGATING THE ACCELERATED RANGE OF CHANGE WITH AI AND AUTOMATION
The world is moving fast, industries are being disrupted like never before and people are facing the risk of being made redundant. Companies that are winning out in this new environment are effectively using AI and Automation to maintain their competitive edge while attracting and retaining top talent. How are they doing it? What are the secrets to successfully embracing AI and Automation? And no keynote would be complete without a look into what the future holds!
11:15 am - 11:45 am MORNING BREAK AND NETWORKING
RPA IMPLEMENTATION AND YOUR FIRST STEPS IN TO UNSTRUCTURED DATA11:45 am - 12:15 pm Experiences of the Intelligent Automation in an airline – from take-off to landing
• CREW - You need the right team, but also the
• TOOLSET- Widen the thinking of what Intelligent
• MINDSET - Engage, show and win.
• CONTROL - You don’t need to do all the work. But
you need to steer.
• EFFICIENCY - You need a business case.
RPA IMPLEMENTATION AND YOUR FIRST STEPS IN TO UNSTRUCTURED DATA12:15 pm - 12:45 pm Utilising RPA to save rats
In the pharmaceutical world, rats are commonly used
to test new products on. Learn how LEO Pharma are
harnessing AI to limit the need for this kind of testing
RPA is by now on most large companies’ strategic and
tactical radars, however as the technology slowly moves
beyond the peak of inflation and through disillusionment
we are starting to uncover some of the drawbacks. We
often see the technology experiencing challenges at
scale, especially in highly regulated areas.
This talk will focus on some of the difficulties you
can encounter when implementing RPA in a
regulated market and some practical insights from a
pharmaceutical company on how to succeed
RPA IMPLEMENTATION AND YOUR FIRST STEPS IN TO UNSTRUCTURED DATA12:45 pm - 1:15 pm Copenhagen airport’s RPA journey
• How CPH has developed RPA as an international
service and how we measure the value.
• Introduction to the development model from idea
to full running RPA and sharing how we use
process and RPA development resources
• How we have tested and designed the operational
support with our external partners
• How we look for ideas with RPA potential and the
ability to scale
IA AND COGNITIVE COMPUTING MASTERCLASSES11:45 am - 12:15 pm Messaging – using bots to create a truly digital and automated conversation
• Enabling growth in customer service through
• Messaging with consumers, where to start the
automation journey in customer service
• Human and Bot tango - how can bot and human
work together when serving the customer?
IA AND COGNITIVE COMPUTING MASTERCLASSES12:15 pm - 12:45 pm Optimising your data foundation to drive business value
• Data strategy, driving a data-first approach within
the business and IT department
• Why a strong data foundation is key for automation
• Enhancing data with AI, creating value for data
IA AND COGNITIVE COMPUTING MASTERCLASSES12:45 pm - 1:15 pm IoT Automation: Expanding Data set and harnessing AI at ISS
• How ISS is leveraging AI to create smarter
• How do we expand our IoT network and dataset
• The massive potential that an expanding dataset
provides for our facility management
1:15 pm - 2:15 pm NETWORKING LUNCH
2:15 pm - 2:45 pm IMPROVING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION BY COMBINING RPA AND CHATBOTS
• How to provide faster, touchless customer requests and ticket handling round the clock?
• How Telenor Global Shared Services has increased its user satisfaction (Net Promoter Score) with RPA and
• How to select the right candidates for Chatbots?
• What is the potential for the future by using AI e.g. NLP?
2:45 pm - 3:15 pm “AUGMENTING THE INVESTMENT PROCESS THROUGH DATA AND MACHINE LEARNING. LEARN HOW THE MOTHERBRAIN TEAM AT EQT IS HELPING TO DRIVE INNOVATION IN PRIVATE EQUITY AND VENTURE CAPITAL.”
• Leveraging Big Data and Machine Learning to give EQT an edge
• The Motherbrain team is transforming the digital way of thinking within the Private Equity industry
• Motherbrain is revolutionising traditional deal sourcing with a big data/AI approach
3:15 pm - 3:45 pm HOW TO GET IN FRONT OF RPA IMPLEMENTATION ISSUES
When RPA is implemented, a lot of processes is automated. But then new tasks appear. How do we handle this?
• How do we handle the aftermath of the robots
• Pre-validation robots
• Machine Learning and RPA
• Technical approach to selectors