As companies at mature stages of their digital transformation begin to experiment with new technologies, we look at how Ericsson are beginning to shift their focus from the traditional use of Robotic Process Automation to Artificial Intelligence. Alexander Hübel, Ericsson’s current head of Global Automation and AI transformation talks to us about their automation journey and their plans for the future of the organisation when it comes to Artificial Intelligence.
Discover how Ericsson are navigating this shift from RPA to AI and what is expected from the future of technology at their organisation, as well as:
- Where an industry expert believes the Nordics are positioned globally in their knowledge of Intelligent Automation
- What geographically specific challenges the Nordics are facing and how this affects the shift from RPA to more advanced technologies
- How Ericsson plan on leading the shift from using RPA to tackling AI tools
Our exclusive Intelligent Automation Nordics 2019 event guide has all the information you need to know from interactive IA discussion and networking opportunities, to inspirational speakers and an insight into the biggest RPA and AI event in the Nordics.
Discover our exclusive Whitepaper discussing the Future of RPA with contributions from KLP, Equinor and Danske Bank.The future of Robotic Process Automation is a huge topic for businesses across the globe and whilst it looks like robotic automation is here to stay for the mean time, there are more advanced developments on the horizon.
· Telia have discovered a bot that could completely change the landscape of Intelligent Automation. One year after implementing a bot that cost the company $60, they business had made €5 million in savings. We spoke to Jarno Kekäläinen to find out how this bot has been implemented at Telia and to learn how this small, low-cost bot could help SMEs all across the Nordics change their relationships with robotics, for the better.
The 2019 Show Report for Intelligent Automation Nordics will give you the entire brief in regards to what happened over the course of 3 days in Copenhagen.
Download the report to discover:
- Statistics from the event. What companies attended and from where.
- Inspiring case studies and sessions from our expert speakers.
- What's next!