Workshop Day - Monday 18th March 2019
Monday, March 18th, 2019
- Business Process Discovery – scoping and process step identification, application identification, inputs, outputs and blueprint creation
- Business Process Analysis – how to ensure a detailed data driven AS-IS business process and analyze the process to identify business process challenges and automation candidates
- Business Process Redesign – why and how to go from AS-IS business process to the improved TO-BE business process to prevent automating an inefficient process and in order to select appropriate RPA candidates
- RPA Implementation – design and document RPA specifications based on previous steps.
- Business Process Monitoring – how to continually monitor, analyze and understand the process to ensure efficiency and enable continuous automation improvements