Post-Conference Workshops – Friday 27 March 2020
9:00 am - 12:00 pm Workshop C: Starting Your Intelligent Automation Journey
Harness the potential of cognitive automation to further digitalize your operations for higher efficiency gains and cost savings. This is essential as many business processes contain unstructured data, and there are various limitations on what pure RPA can do. Join this workshop to understand how RPA and cognitive automation can complement each other seamlessly and be well-integrated in a business environment. Learn the steps to kickstarting your intelligent automation journey for business success.
· Moving into cognitive RPA: Pre-requisites to getting started
· Examples where cognitive RPA can be applied across the organization
· Developing cognitive capabilities with RPA to enhance your ROI and business decision-making capability
· Optimizing and measuring the performance of cognitive RPA in your organization
Jamie AtkinIntelligent Process Automation Product Owner and Delivery Lead
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Workshop D: Scaling Up and Expanding the Scope of RPA Across Shared Services Centers
This workshop will explore what it takes to incorporate RPA to the shared services environment and the business benefits this brings, in addition to discussing what enterprises can do to build digital operations of the future.
· Explore RPA implementation opportunities in shared services such as Finance, HR, Procurement and IT
· Strategic implementation from selecting the right processes, defining rules and extracting relevant data to vendor selection and piloting
· Specific applications on how RPA and cognitive automation can complement each other seamlessly in shared services centers
· How can shared services professionals work cross-functionally to maximize the benefits of RPA for the overall business?
Dan Victorre M RuizRobotic Process Automation Program Manager
Merck Business Solutions Asia Inc.