Reports and Whitepapers
This whitepaper, produced by AIIA Network partner NIIT Technologies, takes a look at how RPA is critical to enhancing efficiency and improving customer experience. It considers:
- The potential beneficiaries of RPA
- Benefits that businesses can expect from RPA
- How can businesses create an effective strategy for RPA deployment
- Features to look for in your RPA partner
- Four pillars of NIIT Technologies’ TESS framework
Most organizations are finding themselves in an Uber moment, as enormous disruption rocks their industry. For many, it’s time for a wakeup call, given that underlying service lines, process execution, customer interactions, etc. have remained unchanged for decades. Virtually every area of a business model could be impacted.
This report is one of the most comprehensive you will find on this fast-changing topic.
This whitepaper, produced by AIIA Network partner Thoughtonomy, is designed to demonstrate how organizations can realize the benefits of intelligent automation in helping to achieve their ambitions—from reducing operating costs to driving revenue growth, and from improved customer experience to creating a happier workforce—by considering the following key elements:
- The problem with people-based processes
- Changing the shape of the organisation chart
- What is robotic process automation anyway?
This guide offers helpful explanations to give you a deeper understanding of AI, digital labor and the virtual workforce—as well as the role of governance in AI implementation.
- The evolution of artificial intelligence
- The virtual workforce
- Intelligent orchestration
- Governed learning
As decision makers face waves of competing information and mounting fears of robots, could the automation industry actually be headed in the wrong direction? We sat down with Jonathan Hobday, Sales Director at Cortex, to discuss why automation fails, the biggest challenges facing the industry right now and how he plans to overcome them.