Head of Process Excellence and Robotic Process Automation APAC
Conference Day Two – Thursday 26 March 2020
Thursday, March 26th, 2020
· Defining roles and responsibilities, as well as security requirements for RPA in compliance with organizational security policies
· Customizing checklists and processes for both employees and third-party suppliers
· Introducing streamlined processes and effective controls to increase ROI
· Putting in place a structured risk assessment and management program
· What are the nuances to developing the right cognitive ecosystem?
· What are the steps to implement cognitive RPA successfully?
· How should we redesign work and workforce strategies to reap the full benefits of intelligent automation?
Post-Conference Workshops – Friday 27 March 2020
Friday, March 27th, 2020
Harness the potential of cognitive automation to further digitalize your operations for higher efficiency gains and cost savings. This is essential as many business processes contain unstructured data, and there are various limitations on what pure RPA can do. Join this workshop to understand how RPA and cognitive automation can complement each other seamlessly and be well-integrated in a business environment. Learn the steps to kickstarting your intelligent automation journey for business success.
· Moving into cognitive RPA: Pre-requisites to getting started
· Examples where cognitive RPA can be applied across the organization
· Developing cognitive capabilities with RPA to enhance your ROI and business decision-making capability
· Optimizing and measuring the performance of cognitive RPA in your organization