Automation in action: transforming fault and incident management [case study]
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Download the latest Cortex whitepaper on automation in action to learn how you can:
- Release more than 70 per cent of skilled engineers to be re-deployed to customer facing roles
- Benefit from those up-skilled workers increasing revenue 300 per cent
- Improve service quality by redeploying resources from 3 locations to a single War Room
- Improve service availability from 97.3 per cent to more than 99.96 per cent
- Reduce incidents by 86.66 per cent
- Reduce tickets requiring escalation by 98.33 per cent
- Migrate to a reality of 80% of situations being self-managed
Click on above download button to discover the reality of intelligent automation in action.
Read more about intelligent automation: the good, the bad and the ugly.