AI LIVE Attended Automation [EVENT]
Join your global corporate enterprise peersAdd bookmark
AI & Intelligent Automation offers global corporate enterprise executives the opportunity to re-examine attended automation through past lessons learned as well as new advancements in the technology.
Attended Automation history
There has been an evolution from early RDA to full-scale ML-informed attended automation. Offerings for your enterprise have taken a ‘quantum leap’ in the past 24 moths. Selecting the correct attended automation solution for your enterprise is of course important- but it’s a necessary process to engage in now.
Attended Automation future
As the industry has learned from attended automation scalability fails of the past, your enterprise can now gain straightforward benefit from attended automation as long as you (as always) manage the enterprise change and culture.
AI LIVE Attended Automation
The AI & Intelligent Automation Network’s 10th digital event and 1st Attended Automation installation marks an opportunity to come together with your corporate enterprise practitioner peers to discuss best practice in scaling your digital workforce across your global enterprise.
At least 4 reasons to corporate enterprise practitioners are joining us:
- Benchmark your enterprise against industry leaders
- Pick up first quarter lessons learned for your remaining 2020 strategy
- Realize what you might be doing wrong through best practice case studies
- Focus your energy on what you might be doing right through best practice use cases
- Evolution from Early RDA to Full-Scale Attended Automation
- Selecting the Correct Attended Automation Solution for Your Enterprise
- Learning from Attended Automation Scalability Fails
- Easing Your Attended Automation Deployment Through Managing Culture
What to expect:
- Access to cutting edge content, world class speakers and next-generation technology from the comfort of your desk
- Discussion of your most pressing issues
- Actionable key takeaways to implement now
- The opportunity to outpace disruption
- CEO’s, CFO’s, CIO’s
- EVP, SVP, Head, Director’s of Strategy
- EVP, SVP, Head, Director’s of Innovation
- EVP, SVP, Head’s, Director’s of Transformation
- EVP, SVP, Head, Director’s of IT
- Global enterprise AI & IA practitioners
- Providers of AI & IA solutions/services
AI LIVE Attended Automation Preliminary Agenda
Evolution from Early RDA to Full-Scale Attended Automation
- Lessons learned from initial implementations of RDA
- Realizing that automation at the human worker level must include machine learning
- Understanding the current applications ML informed attended automation
- Democratizing automation at your enterprise through implementing advanced attended automation
Selecting the Correct Attended Automation Solution for Your Enterprise
- Does the solution provider in question have experience in your entire global region?
- Does the solution provider in question have experience with globally scaled attended automation that have garnered identifiable case studies?
- Does the solution provider in question offer an RPA product (that you use)?
- Does the solution provider offer interoperability with your current enterprise solutions?
Learning from Scalability Fails
- An organization that expects a set it and forget it solution isn’t going to be able to adapt their bots to new processes
- Implementing attended automation iteratively while scale up to increase the stickiness of adaptation
- Ensuring your chosen solution has a sustainable global scaling model and enabling it with your own internal infrastructure
- Ensuring you are empirically aware of maintenance responsibility to remain consistent with current technology and regulations
Easing Your Attended Automation Deployment Through Managing Culture
- Realizing that good change management methodologies are still needed in rolling out each component of enterprise automation
- Discovering a solution with an intuitive user interface and seamless navigation system
- Ensuring a solution enhances an employee’s productivity- ability to meet sales quotas, decrease the element of human error, and streamline boring processes, etc.
- Examining attended automation implementation outcomes and advancing the human workers responsibilities to remain ahead of the culture curve