6 thoughts on your structured data [VIDEO]
Going Hybrid w/Deepak Subbarao: Structured Data
Deepak takes us through structured data: what it is, when we need it, and when we don’t.
- Discovering the history of structured data at your enterprise
- Realizing that when it comes to intelligent automation, sometimes that structured data is helpful as-is, and sometimes it needs restructuring.
- Understanding that today, data comes flooding in in mass quantities and various forms. Is it worth structuring that data? Will it fit into our old ideas of “structure?”
- Unpacking the value of structured data and how to get the most out of it.
- Data structure is adaptable in a way it wasn’t in the past.
- Asking the right questions before preparing reports from structured data eliminates time and resource waste.
- Identifying “master data” in order to streamline the data processing process.
To get the most out of your structured data—and the conversation between Seth and Deepak—watch the full conversation below.