AiiA's September roundup on: Your Customer
Thought provoking pieces on what affects you
CX and technology increasingly go hand in hand. Be inspired by those who have successfully implemented technology into their customer experience and learn from September’s best resources on how you can do it too.
Articles and Q&As
How Triptease empowers content personalisation through data and insights
Darya Vselubsky Customer Success Manager, Triptease provides insight on the future of CX, personalised content and overcoming data silos.
From ROI assurance to staying on top of the latest CX technology and planning for the future, Adeel Ahmed, Customer Experience Analyst at PayPal, shares his insights on being a leader in CX.
5 questions to ask and answer before making the investment in chatbots are presented in this article and include:
- Do I have the scale that makes this level of engineering worthwhile?
- What would the customer most likely be trying to accomplish?
- What level of authentication is required?
- Do I have a specific project to pilot?
- What is my time frame?
Whether it’s the chatty sales team, newly hired social media gurus, or strategic customer service know-it-alls, everyone is one way or another affected by data metrics. And if data is the new oil, departments are going to need to know how to refine it into actionable intelligence to generate revenue. Gain inspiration from how:
- Accenture improves sales, workforce dynamic
- STATS is getting an edge
- Shell fixes what ain’t yet broken
Traditionally, debt collectors would stop at nothing to recover lost assets. Harassing debtors by phone, mail or even in-person was the norm.
Today, however, businesses understand that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar – both for inducing delinquent customers to pay up and for the sake of preserving the customer relationship in the long run. Attrition costs money, regardless of who was at fault. Read how collections agency MRS BPO built a conversational call center.
Commerce suite buyers now require AI, machine learning and cloud infrastructure. Find out why SAP is leading in this space. What will you learn from this report?
- How SAP is delivering personalized digital commerce experiences with SAP Customer Experience
- What solutions are leading the pack
- What B2C commerce suites customers should look out for
- The ways in which digital commerce is maturing
- Digital commerce expectations going forward
Efforts to increase customer security have historically created frustration for customers and agents. Conventional initiatives for reducing customer effort, on the other hand, can leave contact centers vulnerable to fraud.
Call it a Catch-22. Call it a vicious circle. But after reading this special report, you'll be able to call it a thing of the past. Amid growing concerns about data security, our report offers a game plan for proactively preventing fraud AND creating more customer-centric authentication experiences.
- Three reasons contact center security is more urgent than ever
- Five ways you're actually making your contact center MORE vulnerable
- 6 steps for improving security and fraud prevention
- How technology and strategy come together to achieve success
Every contact center leader’s job is to balance the omnipresent tension between achieving expected service levels and managing operational costs. This delicate balance comes with other considerations like the employee experience and it’s knock-on effect on the customer experience.
Workforce management has never been more important in a day and age where agents expect flexible schedules, self-service, integrated desktops and simple interfaces.
In this How To Guide, you’ll learn about forecasting labor requirements in the contact center, scheduling staff and managing employee performance.
Discover how to tailor your WFM strategy to the demands of the modern omnichannel contact center, where agents are likely to interact with multiple customers simultaneously across various channels rather than every agent being on the phone.
Finally, learn how you can use AI and machine learning to optimize your workforce management strategy to improve customer satisfaction and agent satisfaction, decrease costs and drive revenue.
Discover how FWD Insurance became a leader in a highly competitive market, leapfrogging the competition through their customer-obsessed digital innovations in this free, on-demand webinar.
Join TTEC Digital’s Ryan Swanger for a discussion on how to leverage AI and automation to empower associates to be at their best.
Watch this free, on-demand webinar to learn:
- How to turn “dumb bots” into Intelligent Virtual Assistants
- How to apply AI-enabled virtual assistants for quicker training and better customer engagements
- What it takes to power AI in your contact centers
- Case studies from leading companies around the globe