Digital transformation for you
Digital Transformation for Insurance in Singapore July 23-24
With AI LIVE APAC coming up July 16-17, we at AIIA currently have our sights acutely set on the region. The very next week Digital Transformation for Insurance takes place in Singapore July 23-24. Register for Digital Transformation for Insurance now.
No matter if you call it Transformation or Digital Transformation or Digitisation, presenting enterprises including QBE and Singapore Life are now thoroughly down the road and are truly discussing what can be done and what has been done at scale.
Business + IT
And Peak Re Hong Kong is not just talking the relationship between business and IT, they discuss how to transform both into a new realitiy for your global corporate enterprise.
KEY SESSIONS INCLUDE:
CXO PANEL: Harnessing the Power of Digitisation to Accelerate Business Transformation and Innovation at ScaleMr Alvin Nand - Chief Operating Officer, Head of Global Operational Transformation, QBE Insurance Asia
Mr Walter de Oude - Chief Executive Officer, Singapore Life
- Formulating an effective digitisation roadmap focusing on operational agility and customer excellence
- How can insurers govern business models to reap the full rewards of digitisation and innovation?
- Staying ahead of the digital curve with strategic investments in people, process and technology
JOINT KEYNOTE: A Renewed Focus to Customer Experience and the Strategic Shift to Digital
- Putting customer centricity at the heart of business transformation
- Fusing digital and experience to meet and exceed today’s customer expectations
- Driving value for today’s digitally-empowered customers
PANEL: Modernising Governance Strategies and Legacy Systems for Greater Business Agility
- Moving from traditional IT infrastructure to infrastructure as a utility – What are the challenges and opportunities
- Infusing digital to support business growth, functionality and agility
- Enabling seamless service delivery with a digital-ready operating model