Artificial Intelligence adoption with robust cybersecurity
What to do now to protect your infrastructure, your technology, your bots, your data and your IP
AI LIVE Global On-Demand Session:
Deploying a Highly Secure RPA Solution: How To Implement A Robust Cyber-Security Strategy Aligned With AI Adoption
Sudhir Sen, Products Head, JiffyRPA returns to discuss the important work of securing your infrastrcuture.
Top takeaways include:
- Ensure that every activity, which is carried out by the bot, is tracked, audit- controlled and logs are available for audit trail.
- Ensure information is not stored on the system and is not accessible in the logs and/or is not accessible in the screenshots, etc.
- The data, which is stored, has to be encrypted and this may be a feature that is directly provided by the solution, the product vendor or may be through the database integration.
- Secure the data-in-motion and secure the data-at-rest.
- In highly secure environments ensure that bots not use the general global credentials of the production environment; ensure bots use the credentials, which only the business user is using.
How to access the sessions?
- Follow this link: https://ai-live-global.
- Click 'Login' or ‘Access online event’ on the top right of your screen
- Select 'Enter here for Presentations' and choose your on-demand sessions