Accelerating Digital Innovation and Resilience during the New Normal and Beyond
Actual case studies, practical steps taken and cost benefits achieved
Seize this pivotal moment through participating in an interactive discussion on the use of low-code to innovate and streamline operations including a live example of customizing a Covid-19 app that was developed and delivered in a weekRegister
Seize this pivotal moment
The effect of today’s unprecedented circumstances upon delivery of healthcare has been and continues to be very significant. The lockdown has shown how systems can be overwhelmed and temporarily coping is not the solution. This could be a pivotal time for the digitisation of processes and systems in healthcare, putting an emphasis on initiatives that may have been previously deprioritised due to funding or lack of resources. Also, it's time to re-examine traditional approaches to digitisation; off the shelf and build from scratch both are expensive to maintain and may not deliver agile solutions. Is there another better way?
Join us in a fire-side chat with Fiona Caldwell, CIO Estia Health, Charles Papp, Director, KRE8 IT, and Richard Davies, Sr Lead Architect, OutSystems, as we share how healthcare organisations are using low-code to innovate and streamline operations to improve patient and employee care.
What to expect:
- What is low-code? What are the cost and business benefits of using low-code
- How Estia has digitised its processes using low-code platform to rapidly to respond to the pandemic
- What are the type of innovations being done by healthcare organisations in ANZ
- Live example of customising a Covid-19 app that was developed and delivered in a week
Actual case studies
This webinar will present real case studies of how healthcare organisations are rapidly building digital solutions for their processes and customer experiences. The webinar will discuss practical steps that were adopted and what business and cost benefits were achieved. During the recent pandemic, organisations had to quickly scale their operations, connect online with their staff and customers – some scrambled, while some made a smooth transitions. The webinar will uniquely address how digital innovation can be quickly achieved without expensive resources.
Familiarize with low-code and walk away knowing:
- Digital innovation can be agile as well as cost-effective
- Digital innovation does not require a large, skilled team
- Creating good customer experience is easy