Harnessing Claims Fraud Analytics
Helping Insurers tackle the increase in Fraudulent Claims connected with the Global Recession
Fraudulent practices have accompanied insurance since its inception but the way such practices have been playing out and their operating modes have evolved throughout time.Register
Fraudulent practices have accompanied insurance since its inception but the way such practices have been playing out and their operating modes have evolved throughout time.
As we move into a global recession, history teaches us that we should expect to see increased levels of fraud across all aspects of society, and insurance and health insurance providers will not be immune from this.
Benefit from Advanced Analytics & Machine Learning (ML)
Today, many insurers have already invested in people and processes to help tackle fraud, expanding their anti-fraud arsenal of technologies and integrating them into their underwriting systems.
In this fireside chat, we will outline how advanced analytics and machine learning techniques, are offering the additional line of defense within the claims process. Our conversation will draw on global experiences, industry trends and real-life examples from some of the best practices that every insurer needs to consider.
The need to move to real-time detection is NOW. We’ll illustrate how insurers can include claims fraud analytics within their digital transformation program; and how deploying technology can help insurers today focus on the key claims to take out of a straight-through process and minimize false positives.
Benchmark against real-life success stories
- Learn from our extensive global experience of real-life success stories of deploying advanced analytics
- Understand the key considerations that every insurer should consider before embarking on a machine learning claims program
- Consider how a hybrid approach of business rules and analytics can effectively support the claims management process allowing real time take-out of suspicious claims from the Claims Management process
Gain KPIs for your enterprise
- What are the typical fraud detection and false positive rates that insurers should be achieve for P&C and Health
- Typical ROI from analytical investments in claims fraud detection
- How to get started and timelines for implementation