Automating support for one of the World’s largest Insurers in midst of Covid-19
Enterprise Conversational AI
49% of respondents suggest that investment in technology will help organizations come out better in a post-COVID World - says PwC’s COVID-19 US CFO Pulse Survey, which points to a positive mood in the industry over the use of technology and automating processes.
With businesses being flooded with user queries, we discuss how automation improved customer experience and reduced costs for one of the world’s largest insurance companies during Covid-19.
Challenges faced by the Insurance industry during COVID-19
The pandemic gave rise to new challenges with a sudden spike in queries and the support operations transitioning to a work from home environment.
Zurich experienced a 12% surge in user queries. Most of the queries circled around insurance policy coverage, ways to claim insurance if infected with Coronavirus, types of insurance policies for COVID patients, etc.
There was an immediate need for the brand to:
- Pacify users that were panicking with appropriate information
- Provide instant support to reiterate brand trust and improve user satisfaction.
You will learn from the case study
- How automation can deal with a sudden surge in queries and improve customer satisfaction during an unprecedented situation
- How can you fight business slowdown and save costs during COVID-19
- The impact of conversational AI in elevating customer support and helping brands in their digital transformation journey