8 Keys to success [VIDEO]
CoE with Juan Araya: Keys to SuccessAdd bookmark
Juan Araya discusses his keys to success in this episode of CoE.
- In order to meet deliverables, a strong team is first and foremost.
- Discover the nuances to building a team from scratch and the importance of effective managers.
- Assess and make changes to a team that's already formed early on.
- Provide your new team some early wins. If the team was previously established, fix what’s broken and earning the trust of your stakeholders.
- Remaining laser focused on the task at hand trumps multitasking and must be a priority.
- Continuously build and sustain capabilities. While success comes in sets of sprints, ultimately, the race is a marathon.
- Set good goals with clear metrics.
- Sustain and build team skillsets, regardless of who is coming and going.
Juan elaborates on these key points in the disucssion below.