Autonomous Vehicle Myths Part 1 [VIDEO]
IoT with Robert Welborn: Autonomous Vehicle Myths Part 1
Robert Welborn discusses five common myths surrounding autonomous vehicles in this video.
- Your mind has been influenced by three classic TV shows - here's what they got right and wrong about the future of autonomous vehicles.
- Setting expectations through child, teenager, adult progression within the industry.
- Discovering that big data struggles with receiving a third set of three-dimensional data and therein lies the biggest area of experimentation and improvement.
- Realizing that it’s the engineers behind autonomous vehicles who have the burden of making things work.
- Recognizing that the elasticity and compatibility of all of the elements at play in autonomous vehicles have a tendency to be overestimated.
Dive deeper into Robert’s mind by watching the full video below.